All 7 art Reviews

Dr. Flug Dr. Flug

I love your use of cell shading, and this is overall just SO adorable! I love it! :)

Tradigital Mountain Tradigital Mountain

This is really awesome! It's really well done, and I love how you took "tradigital" so literally! So cool! <3

DahMagicMan responds:

Thank you. I was hoping this looked awesome.

Legolas and Luna Lovegood Legolas and Luna Lovegood

This is so adorable! I love how you made such a strong focus on the characters, and the positioning of the two is so nice! It's so pretty! <3 :)

Taitanator responds:

Thank you so much!!

My version of a Bob Ross painting pt. 70 My version of a Bob Ross painting pt. 70

The simplicity but also complexity of this piece is beautiful! From the blue lighting on the trees to the reflection in the water, it's just gorgeous! Keep up the great work!

DahMagicMan responds:

Thank you for the very kind words. It means a lot coming from an artist like you.

Vaporebone (vaporeon + cubone) Vaporebone (vaporeon + cubone)

This is adorable! I love the amount of detail you put into the cracks on the scull and the eyes are just full of emotion! <3 Amazing work. :)

ShittyMalice responds:

Gyarados + Tentacruel = Gyacruel Gyarados + Tentacruel = Gyacruel

Congrats!!! I just wanted to say the amount of detail you put into this piece is just amazing. I love how much thought went into the light shining on the Pokemon below, and overall GREAT JOB!

Phyrra Phyrra

Wow! This is gorgeous! I absolutely love the pose. <3 :)

Coolkitten13 responds: